1. Does the image show only part(s) of a sexualized person’s body?BMW
2. Does the image present a sexualized person as a stand-in for an object?
3. Does the image show sexualized persons as interchangeable?
4. Does the image affirm the idea of violating the bodily integrity of a sexualized person who can’t consent?
5. Does the image suggest that sexual availability is the defining characteristic of the person?
6. Does the image show a sexualized person as a commodity that can be bought and sold?
Red Tape Shoes
what bodies are considered sexual and consumable? what do you notice about shape, size, color, ability, etc.? go deeper w/these images and think abt what ADDITIONAL messages they send us.
It’s sad really. If we focused our resources on working towards a common goal we could be on other planets by now… Instead, we rape our own species subliminally and literally and dump our resources into war machines.
(Source: , via loveyourchaos)